Committee Leadership Team:
Chair: Layne Finnerty, State Street Global Advisors
Vice Chair: Lee Freitag, Northern Trust Asset Management
Kristen Colvin, MFS Investment Management
Sara Hakim, Aon Hewitt
Catherine Reilly, State Street Global Advisors
Global Committee Documents
The DCIIA Global Committee provides a forum to support the development of multi-national and non-U.S. DC plans, including: understanding plan rules and design approaches as well as possible future legislative and innovative developments, identifying best practices; and promoting cross-border institutional efficiencies.
The Committee was established in accordance with DCIIA’s founding charter and core beliefs. It brings together a diverse group of DC professionals, including: investment managers, insurance companies, consultants, record keeping and trust companies, plan sponsors, law firms, academia, and other stakeholders focused on improving outcomes for workers by advocating the application of sound and equitable policies and solutions.
The DCIIA Global Committee’s mission is to:
- Research and educate membership on non-U.S. defined contribution systems.
- Write and share multi-national plan sponsor case studies on global DC philosophy, governance, investments, and delivery.
- Create sample global governance and other materials to help multi-national plan sponsors.
- Seek ways to leverage multi-national reach to gain economies of scale to improve the oversight, pricing and
- efficiencies of global DC plans.